General guidelines for selection of play equipments.
- It is advisable for a client to determine after observation, the number of children using equipment in a Park, School, Mall, etc. at a time.
- The client must ensure that there is an adequate number of equipment available to the children to prevent overuse.
- The client must consider all age groups to be tended to, while selecting the Play Equipment to be installed.
- For optimum use, it is recommended to the client to pick a diverse range of equipment.
- After following the above guidelines, the client should arrive at a calculated or approximate budget. This helps our team to suggest the perfect equipment for your requirements.
- Due to the habit of children running about and moving freely, it is advised that there must be at least 5 feet of clear space to avoid mishaps.
- In the case of Swings, a clear space of at least 10 Feet at the front and back is to be maintained, to avoid accidents or mishaps.
- For children in the age group of 6 months to 4 years old, a separate play area must be specially designed and created.
- A Special Seating Arrangement for Elderly people and Senior Citizens that accompany the children to the play area is recommended.
- All play equipment must be installed on a soft shock absorbing surface, so as not to cause any serious accidents or mishaps. These floorings generally include Sand, Rubber flooring or gravel.
Our goal, at Suryakiran, is two-fold:
- To make playground, park & recreation equipment that is most imagination, colourful & fun for children, and
- To make the highest quality and the most easily maintained equipment.